Monday, January 11, 2010

The woes of add/drop!

It's like the super duper last final add/drop of the rest of my life, and I'm having so much trouble with it! Yea, I guess it's not just me. Hai. Why can't they just let us graduate in peaceeeeeee!!

Haha, I think i'm kind of like in a dilemma. I got the elective I wanted (French), but after the previous semester's results were out, I realise I probably should continue taking Spanish instead if I don't want to die in my final semester =x Not that I would confirm score well for my Spanish, but I think it'd look better than French ba =X Hai. Which brings me back to my point that I don't know if I would be able to change that successfully tomorrow during add/drop, cuz they fall in the same time slot, which means I would have to drop French, before I add Spanish. And if I drop French, and Spanish suddenly has no more vaccancies, I'll be dead meat O_O *faints!!*

Plus, I need to add Malay Level 1 too! Haha. Yes, I decided to take Malay too, not because I like it particularly, but just because after so many semesters of taking languages I like, I decided I ought to be practical for once, and take something that's more useful instead of more love loves~ Hahaha. And the time slot I want no more vaccancies liao!! So Eywa boh biah, I have to add a timeslot I don't want and go around begging people to change with me. Stupid right.

Sadded leh. This is the first time I'm having so much trouble add/dropping! Usually I'd be pretty fixated on what I want, and stick to it, while other people are still madly add/dropping. Haha. And they just can't let me stick to it in my final finalllll semester, and give me so much trouble! Grrrr *grumpy look*

What is wrong with NTU!!

7 comments:

  1. call me gong17:34 PM

    Because they anti you mah... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who anti me?? hahaha wad's with ur name man!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. call me gong112:58 AM

    i think my joke really getting higher level. tell me if you get it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay i really dun geddit. what? Gong Level 1?? hahaha dots la. i dowan to geddit man. means i'll be as lame as u -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:46 PM

    your "Eywa boh biah" is no better, huiting.

    -ernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl!!! So surprised to see your comment cuz so long never hear from you. So sorry for not being too active in keeping contact too.. =(

    Anyway, bought it off the net from this website www.peach.com.sg... mm... when are you graduating?

    ReplyDelete
  7. call me gong112:19 AM

    NTU = Anti you!

    haha.

    ReplyDelete