Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tiring week!

It's been a very tiring week! Yea, I would say tiring more than busy..

I've been working for like 6 days this week! No la, not 6 full days, different days go different number of hours la. But will always start at 8am in the morning. And I have to leave house before 6.45am, so it's like damn tiring everyday since i'm still not used to sleeping very early and go to sleep only at like 1am :( Thankfully, after school starts next week, we won't be going in everyday anymore :)

Work has been a very good experience so far, and although it's tiring, I don't regret taking up the offer so far (after 1.5 weeks). I think we've definitely learnt alot of things, whether in the practical sense or theoretical sense. It's really not easy at all! I guess like any other job/thing we do, it can feel very rewarding when things go very well, and become very exasperating when things go wrong.

I'm still learning not to let work affect my overall mood! :)

Anyway, the only lesson I had in school this week was Forensic Psychology (last core mod!!), which was not too bad. Lecturer's good and famous~ Hahaa. But I secretly feel he likes to talk about himself =X Lol. Anyway, he's still quite good, and I like the way he talks about psych in a practical and applied way, instead of the theory and research based most profs emphasize :)

And, this week, the manics met up too! :) Realised it's been quite awhile since the full manic strength! Yay! Hehe. First meet up after bobo and qiqi graduated~ and there's so much gossip to catch up on! :D hahaha everybody's life is so happening~

Happy 21st Birthday, Meimei!! :)




Haha August was there too, but poor him only helped us take photos, and then we realised he's not in any of our photos! =X Hah but it's alright, I tagged his serviette in fb liao~ Wahaha!

Anyway, Lovely and I went to watch The Spy Next Door yesterday. I'm not exactly a fan of Jackie Chan actually. Haha, but I thought the trailer looked funny so we went to watch lor. Haha it was quite funny la, but looking back after the show, you'll realise the plot is the very typical Jackie Chan movie sort of plot. Anyway, he and his girlfriend (in the movie) look totally incompatible!! =X But the little girl in the movie is super cute! ^^

Haha, anyway, just got around this photo that was taken last week when we went to our friend's house to play with their baby! ^^



Haha resolution's not very good, but he's super uber cute! Has the blur baby look :p Lol. Anyway, he's a very happy and cheerful baby!! Just turned 5 months old this week I think :) Wheeee! Wanna go back play with him again soon~ Haha.

Alrighty. That's about all. Haha. Lazy to blog nowadays~ Shall do some advertising all at one go, before I get complaints of being biased! :p


Please visit:
http://mistermissiee.livejournal.com/
http://elliefannie.wordpress.com/
http://hermorningglory.livejournal.com/


Enjoy! =)

6 comments:

  1. hahaha! thank you very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MisterMissiee: no prob! :)
    elliefannie: hahaa! how did u find ur way here man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!

    Anyway, jia you! Its the last semester already.

    Hope to see you le. Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. u can come and play w my... sister's baby too... hahhaa.. he's superrrrrrrrrrr cute!! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. jul - haha not in sch on tues!
    huiyu - dowannn i want to play with YOUR baby! hahaha

    ReplyDelete