Saturday, October 03, 2009

Blah.

Genting was a good getaway despite the uninteresting things and unappetizing food available. At least the company was great, I think I virtually went abroad with a walking camera and a walking book. Lol.

I had the worse nightmare(s) ever awaiting my return though.

I can only say, I hope when things are bad enough, there's no room to spiral down somemore.

Alas, experience tells otherwise.

***

Prevention is better than cure? I think prevention is the hardest and cure is the virtually impossible. There are things you should actively prevent from happening, yet when everything is in a state of homeostasis, you don't feel the need to do something to prevent it from happening. Yet by the time it strikes you, it's too late to even cure it.

***

I wonder how long I am away from my next holidays~
Bah!

This is the most sleep-deprieved holidays i've ever had in my entire life! I'm sleeping even lesser than when there's school! x_x I think no amount of masks is gonna help me~ Hahaha.

Anyways, Happy Mooncake Day!! =)
*hops back to work*

No comments:

Post a Comment