Monday, October 05, 2009

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ok, the most difficult presentation i've ever had in my entire uni life is finally OVER!!! We were supposed to conduct a 3-hour lesson lah. Oh my tian~ THANK GOODNESS it went well.. we spent duno how many donkey years ironing it out again and again, and she rejected like 90% of the original content we were going to present lor. So ridiculous!! But I think she kind of liked our presentation today, though I didn't really like the unpsychly content covered... Haha.
Moral of the story: Always present what your prof likes best!

Lol.



And this is the very deceiving photo that i'm so gonna keep as a momento! Hahaa we had our meetings at RAFFLES HOSPITAL coz somebody went there to be participant for some clinical study~ Lol. It's my first time having group discussions at the hospital! =X ANyways, this was taken by cy (jul's bf) while he was sitting across us waiting for her i think.. I told jul that he must have taken the photo while we were finishing the discussion already, that's why everybody was smiling so happily.. hahaha. coz i don't remember being un-distressed at all throughout the entire preparation for the presentation~ hahaha.

And Raffles Hospital Coffee Bean closes at 8pm! o_O that's why we got scolded by security for having our meeting at the hospital lobby =X hahaha

ANYWAYS, I am so SO uber glad the presentation is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Such a huge relief~ I almost feel that my exams are over already or something.. Keep having that feeling that I'm supposed to come home and slack already! =X

***

For most of us, life often passes peacefully, with a few project deadlines here to rush and a few mild quarrels with our loved ones there. But perhaps we have taken this peacefulness for granted. There are just so many more people out there who has been shaken again and again by cruelly unfortunate events/crises in their lives. For every busily-peaceful day that pass us by, we should perhaps give thanks; be thankful that there is still a certain sense of control you yield over certain happenings. Coz I can assure you, once that sense of control is gone, your life gets shaken like hell and you're gonna take forever to seek it back.

***

I heard a very ancient song on radio while having dinner!! I think I used to love it alot but forgot about it after not hearing it for very long.. heh. It's so sweeeeet!!! :)

我能想到最浪漫的事 就是和你一起慢慢变老...

:) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    i love that song! u noe the singer is the mummy in the er zuo ju zhi wen!

    -x-

    ReplyDelete