Friday, September 25, 2009

Holidays? Hmmm..

IT'S RECESS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

=(

After the last day of lessons yesterday, today marks the official beginning of our holidays (at least for most of the manics i guess). But BUT BUT... does it feel like a holiday at all?

No no NO!!

And half of us are going off for holidays. To Genting, to Bintan, to Hong Kong... But what are we putting into our luggage? Books and laptops!! O_O

Sadded leh. Hai. I wish I had more time to clear my work and clear my readings! Look at the unearthly hour i'm typing this!! Gotta get my slides done up by afternoon to go for my project meeting! =X And needless to say, after my project meeting, I have tons lot more work to clear up before I go off on Sunday morning~

Sigh. Fairygod mother make all my work disappear!!!

*POOF!*

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    have fun in your trip! =)-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:11 AM

    WAH where u going?! -ernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:22 AM

    maybe we can chat when u are in Genting and Im in Bintan! LOL

    Jul

    ReplyDelete
  4. ernie~ haha genting lor.
    jul~ hahaa dowan chat with u la. remind me of all my work!! lol.
    xian~ thanks!! =)

    ReplyDelete