Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Magical Kiss!

Today I was in the midst of an observation, and the little boy gave me 2 noisy kisses on the cheek! =D wahahaha. he is damn funny! totally stunned me. lol. But still, it was nice!! =P

There's this thing about getting hugged or kissed by little kids that always considerably brightens up my day =) Haha. I'm not paedophillic ok. I just think kids are lovely and adorable.

Alas, happiness is short-lived and gives way to the jitters! Wluek wluek's nerves finally rubbed off on me. At least once a day, since days ago, she'll tell me how many days it is away from release of exams results. Haha. She is super kua zhang. And today she randomly went:
"10 more hours left leh"
"huh?" (thinking about knocking off)
"to results lor"

-_-'''

Hahaha relax leh girl. Now you making me nervous le lah.

Oh well. All the best to everyone anyway! =) I hope we all get what we want to get~ Aye!

****

Anyways, I met the whole world yesterday! Saw Erly after PFO meeting and we totally screamed in the middle of the shopping centre (and in front of my committee members) =X Eh excited ma, think almost 2 years never see her liao. Hehe. So happy! =D Then when I reached Pasir Ris, saw Cao Bei & Win!! ^^ Hahaha was just lamenting on how we always don't get to see each other during gatherings, then saw them right at Pasir Ris!!! =D Happy happY! Her tummy is becoming bigger and she looks very pretty in maternity wear!! ^^ I want to get nice nice maternity wear too next time! =X

Hahaha. Which reminds me, every ABCDEFG at work is either engaged or expecting! o_O Hahaha. Although it's very exciting to hear that, it's very amazing when suddenly all the people around you are like that! Hahaha. Bearbear says "we're at the age where we need to start noticing ppl's fingers liao" Hah. Anyway, babies are reallyyy adorable though! =)

***

I pray very very hard for everybody's health and safety! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment