Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weird!

underestimates what I feel about somebody who bombards me with 16 documents within minutes and expect me to read and comment about them.

***

Anyway, results were surprisingly better than I thought I could ever achieve O_O Xian says it's the first time in years wluek's satisfied with her results. My GPA is of course nothing compared to hers, yet i'm reallyyyy satisfied too! =) Haha. It's a matter of perception la. And I finally managed to pull myself up to a borderline nutcase. Phew!

And i'm so happy with myself that I did not S/U-ed my languages! Yay. Hard work always seem to pay off when it comes to languages, no matter how hard the paper was! Haha. See, ppl? Stop saying i'm mad. Everybody should just start clearing their remaining UEs with languages! Lol. Try Spanish for a start - very manageable! =)

And so with my remaining little major prescribed, I promise to carefully choose next sem to secure my very risky gpa! Hahah. In retrospect though, 2 labs was not a bad choice! Haha. I've found an inner peace (NOT) typing reports than regurgitating textbooks! No, equally not fun. *makes a face*

***

French revision is still a mess, although i'm starting to get accustomed to the mess. Hmmmm.

***

I hope life gets better though. I'll be praying for the next 2 weeks or months or preferrably, years. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment