Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BUSY.

again!!

I'm so busy although theoretically speaking, interns ought to be very free once they step out of the work place! But I have to study french (urrgh fail), settle GP issues (yay!), settle orientation issues (bah!) and goodness-knows-what-else.

I've been so busy that my french test, now less than 1 week away only, is super neglected! I haven't been studying proper! And even when I do the papers, they are all damn hard and I take damn long!! x_x everything looks like never learn before! O_O And i've been so busy and tired from work and GP matters that once I step into the trains and buses, or even when I reach home, I just conk out straightaway, which means even lesser time left!

Argh!!!
I don't know what possessed me to register for the exam man!! O_O

Hahah. Anyway, we celebrated Stephie & Jiaying's belated and be-early birthdays respectively! Yay. Happy birthday girls! :) We had dinner at Lucky Plaza Pizza Hut which was super ulu and service not very good. It'll be good to work there though, coz it's ulu nobody goes there to eat and the staff all look super free. Hahah. It's rather empty too, so a good place to go sit there very long n chat! =) Hahahaa. Anyway, it's nice to meet up with everyone again even though most of us are at our interns or working in the respective places. And yea, most of us just looked oddly formal.. Hahaha. Not the typical outing attire~ Lol. Ahhh. It was a fun night of chatter and laughter and I was just happy to see everyone (almost everyone) again =) Yay!

Alright. FRENCHHHHHHHHHH...or bed? =x


**GUNGUN!!! I know I still owe you a birthday treat/outing!! Next Sat/Sun?? =D Will you be working? :)

ERNIEEEEEEEEEEEE!! How are you!?? Haven't heard from you for so long!! Grrrr. School started? (:

Cya all! =)

2 comments:

  1. stephie8:48 PM

    ting! how come u're learning french? from where??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh no la. not learning. taking the DELF exam.. you know the international cert.. haha. nwae supposed to have preparatory lessons in sch but i can't go coz of intern =(

    yeap n it's next tue O_O and i don't understand all the past yr papers!! eeeek feel like dying.

    ReplyDelete