Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hmmm I must have looked super desperate for exams to end! Hahaha. Coz many ppl came to congratulate me on my exams ending! =D

Lol.

Maths paper was crappy as predicted. Unfair~ Harder than past year papers. Couldn't do like more than half of it I think. Don't wanna think about it anymore. Spent my whole journey out of school thinking about it already. Bwah! And I intentionally combed Hall 6 for a recycle bin so I could throw the exam paper and all the notes away right after leaving the exam hall. Hahahaa. Yayyy! Maths is going down in history! =D

And as predictable as tingting always is (Yam, 2008), I went to meet my beloved Toolbox after that! Wheee! =D Hahaa but he was on-site in VJ, so I waited and went to MP Library to borrow books =X Hahahahaa. Deardear was like...what!? You go borrow books after your exams? Eh, different! It's storybooks! I very long never read anything (besides Harry Potter, which has been collecting dust on my shelf for so long I forgot about it! Hahahaa!) liao! And it's like I remember the first time Lulu went to my room (in hall) with Xian, and I went to bathe while they waited for me to go for dinner. Xian started surfing the net, and Lulu started reading my psych textbooks! o_O I was in a state of shock when I saw him reading so intently after coming back from my bath! Hahahaha. He claims it's like storybook to him, compared to his 1-0-1-0-1 textbooks! Hahahaa. Yes, so all the more he should understand my textbooks are not storybooks to me, so I need more solid storybooks for leisure! =D

Lol.

Yay. So we went to the MP food centre there to eat many many stuff! Hahaha. And we went to ECP after that to cui hai feng~ Hahaha! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ So happy! It feels like 2000 years never go pator with Lulu liao! Study study study. Yucks! But i'm so happy tonight! YAY! =D I love my luluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ^^ Xie xie luluuuuuuuu~

Lalala~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment