Saturday, November 29, 2008

So many things happening after exams! Oh well, some of it started going wrong before exams ended actually~

But then, I'm learning to cope, or at least, I hope I am.

=)

Outings outings outings! I've been going out very often! With lulu, with mummy!

Lulu and I went to eat Mac breakfast on wed morning with his xiaomei and bf. And we went to eat Tony Roma's @ Suntec at night! Hahaha. It was my first time eating ribs! And well, a rather messy attempt is what I can conclude~ Hahaha. It was quite good lah, though very expensive! O_O But I suppose that's the price of ribs~ Heh. And I was very very full!! Then we walked around for awhile, and went to play at Toys'R'Us. Hahahaa! =D Then we were heading home, walking to MRT station, when we saw qiqi and daniel trying very hard to take picture with the xmas tree outside Suntec! Lol. So we, being very nice people, offered to help. And, in return, got our photo taken with the xmas tree for free too! Lol. So funny. It's like walk out of shopping centre, then somebody offer to take a photo for you for free lidat! =D

Yeap and went out with mummy on tuesday and today. Today went out together with my aunties and cousins~ Hahahaa. My close to 3yo cousin has yet to develop theory of mind! According to her mummy, this was the very interesting conversation that took place when she took her to the market:

vege seller (to my ah yi): 小姐,要买什么?
cousin (to vege seller): 不可以叫 小姐!!
vege seller: ?? then 要叫什么?
cousin (to vege seller): 要叫MUMMY!!!


HAHAHAA!! *fainted!*

No comments:

Post a Comment