Tuesday, April 15, 2008

for the first time after taking exams for so many years, i get an MC to be exempted from my exams. no, im not that elated about it, especially when im getting all groggy and having bedsores from lying down all day infected by a 38.9d fever and throat infection. and im certainly not pleased about having slogged so hard for my french role plays and CAs, only to miss the final exams and having to have to even disregard taking the subject before.

the only thing that warms me now is the uber nice stuff at the medical centre and the uber nice bf who seems to be more xin ku than me having to take care of me and study at the same time. thank you, dear. really very touched (:

and thanks to all who have showed concern in one way or another! =)

i hope i get well enough to go for my TWO papers on thurs, or i'll die from 1) not getting to complete my maths minor, and 2) slogging over 3 extra electives for nothing over the whole semester, while others are happily using the extra time to study for their cores. which reminds me, im not done with my cores revision yet.

argh. alright, back into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment