Friday, April 18, 2008

2 papers down finally! so xin ku~ i had to struggle to breathe and blow my nose and think and write all at the same time! yea i had to tell myself to breathe through my mouth coz my nose is blocked -_-''' and not to mention the splitting headache. so i came back to slp immediately after dinner le lor.

bleah and i still dun feel well now! wads wrong with me!!? faster get well! i need to study! =(( i havent finish so many things! i dowan to dabao this sem! =[ *help* ytd was bad enough! i felt so angry with myself doing the maths paper..it's all qns i could have easily done with enough practice, but i barely had time to read through everything once and i took so long to do the qns! like know how to do de gan jue, but keep starting out with the wrong steps and blah. argh! =( then the stupid da chang jin is so cruel! set so difficult qns compared to last yr! and i think it serves me right for skipping so many lecs. hai~

ok i shall stop grumbling.

i just want to get well now so that i can get up and study proper again. pls pls pls! =(

and thank you so many ppl for caring! so touched! :) jiayou ppl!!

THE BOYFRIEND PLS TAKE CARE TOO! DONT BE SO STRESSED!!!! -hugs-

No comments:

Post a Comment