Saturday, April 19, 2008

#1:

Me: Doctor, how come so long liao i still haven't recover? =(
Doctor: Oh, don't worry. you're not sick.. you're just pregnant.
Me: WHAT?!?!???

*

Deardear: HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

*


#2:

he was a doctor and i was a nurse.

when i was training to be a nurse, we would climb up to the 11th floor of the hospital, and i would use him to 'practice' my injection skills. then we would throw the used syringes down this pit.

after i became a proper nurse, and he a doctor, everytime we came across a very sad case (i.e. the patient is on the verge of death, or eventually died), after the last injection, we would go up to the 11th floor to throw the used syringe down that pit. it was like trying to forget it happened, and at the same time, throwing something down a 'wishing well' and praying for a miracle. i continued 'practising' on him too.

one day, my dad had a car accident and came into a&e. both of us were not the ones attending to him. but i was damn scared. i took a whole bag of unused syringes, went up to the 11th floor, and threw them down one by one, wishing for a miracle. in the end i cried hard; the miracle didnt happen.

the end was near. he couldnt hold out much longer either. from the time i started practicing all the injections on him, the effect wasnt holding out any longer. he was slipping away from me. and i felt so helpless. i dragged him up to the 11th floor with my big bag of unused syringes again. i cried and cried and wished and prayed hard on each one of them, and threw them down as stupidly as usual. he opened his eyes and smiled at me weakly, "hey, maybe things will be nicer up there." i didnt know what to think. i dragged him up to the 12th floor, and continued wishing and throwing. 14th floor. 16th floor. 18th floor. i cried harder and wished harder each floor i went up. he was getting weaker and weaker. the bag of syringes was finishing. "i need to get up to the top floor. you can't leave me."

"don't bother getting up there anymore. are you sure you want to do that? you'll be using up your last bit of hope. after that, you'll be left with no hope.."

i just crumpled into him and cried and cried and cried.

...

*

and i woke up still crying. i think i would have cried harder if the dream continued. silly non-environmental-friendly dream! =( and i really thought of becoming a nurse before! but it's ok, deardear will never become a doctor! :]

*phew* do you think antibiotics affects what you dream of?

weird~

anyways, just to let the world know, i'm still alive, and definitely better! i can study proper now! =) and since many ppl attribute my illness to insufficient slp, i've been going to slp at 12+ and waking up before 8! hahaha.

darn. why does it not feel like a saturday morning at all! the birds aren't chirping happily outside and i'm not waking up in deardear's embrace! =[

ok i shall stop sounding so grumpy! haha i've been grumpy for the last few entries i guess. sick girls are grumpy! =p

bwah! it's weird being awake at such an early hour! aha. bu xi guan~

oh nwaes, my family came over to visit me twice this wk! i only told my parents about my sickness after missing the french paper. coz i knew mummy would get all worried and paranoid. true enough, she came over at night (tues) with THREE bottles of horrible tasting ling yang which was supposed to make my fever go down. thank goodness gorgor brought eclipse for me! hahaha. and needless to say, the next day, she woke me up at 6.30am to remind me to finish drinking the ling yang, so that can take medicine later. then she called again at 7am to asked if i took my medicine already. then she called again at 10+ to make sure i took my medicine alrdy. then my brother called and i complained to him that mum called me 3 times alrdy. "har? she ask me to call you when she's at work to check that you ok le, then she herself call you so many times le ar?" -_-''' btw, i counted and by the end of the day, she had called a total of SEVEN times. if you don't know what's paranoid, check out my mum. haha anyway, they came another time last night, convinced my phlegm was still there. so i was made to drink something else which tasted better. hahaa. nwae, point is, thank you my family for being so kanchiong and concerned over me! =) haha my mummy always sound worried when she calls and my gorgor always sound funny when he calls. =]

alrights. it's almost 9am! time to start studying! gambate~

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment