Saturday, September 08, 2007

okayyy, so exciting can.

i just moved into stephie's room @ hall 15 tonite! wahaha~ am squatting there legally for the time being until i get chased out with a broom. ahahahas.

we were so funny today from all that excitement..
stephie: "yayyyy coool! let's celebrate with fries!!"
-peeks eagerly into box-
huiting: "oh.. left 4 le.."

-_-'''

and somebody just couldn't resist making a point to let me know that the slightly ajar door diagonally downwards opposite the toilet belongs to her darlings. hurhurhur..

hahaa alrites. for starters, i'm gonna go back on sunday nite and bully my new roomie into helping me unpack my stuff!! waahaha~ ok then i prob need to go find my old roomie and get my stuff back from her.. lol.

oh and just to be random, i'm using my bro's new lappie now, and i think windows vista is so cool..i love it!! ^^ hehee

oh oh.. and yes, i hafta change my tuition to fridays! oh and i REALLY hafta study! am lagging behind by so much this wk alrdy. and i'm still going for a movie outing with my family tmr! rawrr. hehee another day gone -.-''

***

things are not like before anymore. they say you can't cry over spilt milk/泼出去的水不能收回. to me, the only difference is that i cry over spilt milk once, but not twice. i can allow myself to cry over silly stuff for the first time it happens, but subsequently, i'll rather bang my head on the wall or something similar if i had to 收回来the水i泼出去.

a 2nd chance is all i give myself and you; no more 3rd chance. not that there's a point for a 3rd chance anyway..everything will just revert to the way they were before; yes, sadly speaking, that is how much i trust you and how little faith i have in you. after all that accumulated disappointment and feeling my way thru' the haze, i decided to give up, turn back, and return to the Land of No Haze where i came from.

perhaps we are all part of fortune's terrible joke - but if we had something going on 2 yrs ago, i would have gladly fought to keep the flame burning. but after much operant conditioning, i've learnt better than to fight so hard for happiness, then watch it slip away from you helplessly. now i rather sit, wait and stone, waiting for a miracle to happen; if it ain't no miracle, then i'll gladly let it go and forget about it coz there's not much point in clinging on to something that just ain't meant to be yours.

i can't let someone that means the world to me walk in and out of my life as and when he/she likes. i need regulation, consistency and security too. and i need someone to talk and laugh with me, not just someone to listen and laugh at me. yes, i need someone who'll make me smile when i'm sad, not make me cry when i'm upset enough. i want someone who'll gladly talk and share his/her joy and sorrow with me, not someone who pushes me away when i try to care.

sometimes when i do a jigsaw, i don't really care what the picture turns out to be eventually.. all it takes to make me smile is watching the pieces click into place perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment