Tuesday, September 04, 2007

okayy i realise i oughta reply tags before they disappear (not like xian can hold super disgustingly alot of tags..)

jul: huh..8 light bulbs meaning?? -.-
dotz: wahahah. wahhaaha. all i can say is wahahaa. you're super slow!! =D
fenfen: -shakes head- wad can i say? took you SO LONG to figure out!! -.- not like me, so smart to figure out immediately that 10 must have a car! ahaha
yami: heh heh.. THANKS DARLING!! ^^ and i'm not naive, i'm just out of my mind to believe u love me :(
ernie: hahaa yea lor.. i seah sulyn(EC) by all that PINKity stuff!!
-x-: hahaa poor steph.. like bei ni shua lidat.. lol
yuyu: OF COZ i love my fishsee jiejie!! ^^

okayyy the worse thing that happened today was yammie. she tried to convince me to fall for all her friends, who i ALL do not like!! and i'm apparently horrifically appalled by the boys she tried to intro me to. after the dress incident ytd, and today's friendster browsing, it is safe to conclude that my bobo obviously no longer loves me. she's trying her best to ruin me! =(

and then today's mugging session was so terrible! hahaa. i think i wasted hours staring at the 206 tb but hardly anything went in! eeeeeew. i wonder which is worse, the subject or the tb? ):

and then on my way home i was so tired that i fell asleep, and pulled off what jiaying called 'rock-and-roll'. ARGHHH!!! so paiseh. i think if the woman was my baobei, i wouldn't be alive and typing this by now. hahahaaa. bu shi gu yi de!!! :(

hueyhui oughta be matchmade soon.. she's the best candidate now. hahahaa! i've decided that if i dowan bobo to create any more disasters, i should practice displacement and start a flurry of matchmaking spates too! wahaha. and of coz the evergreens will be the first to 'die'. so sad that hh happens to be an easy and willing target! nyaahaha. jiaying and meimei shall be next.. one zui ying xin ruan, one wai gang nei rou! couldn't get better! :D

okokayy. pardon me. i was just getting bored from all the textbooks. heh!

and i miss french!! :( i should nv have given up french for genes. oh my oh my! j'aime français!

No comments:

Post a Comment