Sunday, September 09, 2007

okayyy i'm ultra stressed now. just realised i've been procrastinating since after monday, and my work has piled up to a colossal amount now, not to mention the many events i have lined up this wk, and the tests i have next wk. cool hor. rawrs.

i finally watched 881 with my family today! and it was.....so disappointing. =X i don't know why, the whole world told me it was nice and to enjoy it before i went in. and then i went in, and laughed in exasperation half the time, sighed at the corny-ness, eeeew-ed at the power ranger-ness and blah-ed at the ending. issit me or do they really keep repeating and repeating and REPEATING all the songs! it's so kuazhang that i kept cringing. and then, for the first time in 20 yrs, i turned and saw my mum weeping in the midst of a show. -_-''' hahahaaa i really duno wad's wrong with me now. i was waiting eagerly for the show to end from the beginning. bahs!

now what? how do i get started on my sucky amount of work waiting to be done!? =[

No comments:

Post a Comment