Sunday, September 09, 2007

i think i'm too intimidating or sth.. my roomie always goes MIA on my first nite in a new hall! =[

hahaa. but this time not too bad.. coz although i dun have MY internet cable, i'm using stephie's lappie! lol.. which is kind of weird coz i'm blasting music from my lappie, and using stephie's lappie to chat and blog. lols.

ok my point being, my first nite at hall6 was worse, coz i'm totally stranger to that place, and i duno who my roomie was going to be, and i had no access to internet, and the room was hot with alot of insects flying right in. hhahaaa.

so siannnnnn! i've got a quiz on tues and i haven't studied for it! =X

and i want a straightener and a new wallet and i wanna go SHOPPING!! =[

okayy, maybe i was a lil' overreacting for my last entry... hmmms! owells.. not like the person who should be reading is reading nwae..

alrites. i admit it - i'm bored. zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment