Saturday, November 18, 2006

ok, so i finally switched off my comp to study ytd nite. hahahaa. so tireddddd!! i've finally realised the wonders caffeine does to your body. w/o caffeine for the past 2 days, my avg sleeping time was 11pm. with caffeine, my avg sleeping time is like...1.30am? and sometimes even stretch to 3am. hahahhaaaa. i'm developing a physical dependence for it!! :p

shucks, i HAVE to learn how to do away with blogging with pyscho lingo! mwahahaaa.

oh nwae, i'm almost done with my 102 revisions! as in..left with the before mid-terms topics liao. ahahas. it's so much easier to revise for than 101! but that's what makes it worse. you think you know and have revised enough alrdy, but when u look at the paper, you realise you know nothing!! arghhh. tt was what happened during midterms! jahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! -.-

ok i should start touching my hrm tb alrdy. so here's the plan. after getting offline, study hrm for the rest of the day. slap myself on the face if i fall asleep. nvm if my blood vessels burst and i end up looking like a case of arsenic trioxide poisoning. just force myself to read the darn book properly. study study study. i've had my intake of caffeine; no more excuses to fall asleep!!!! study HRM!! -bi sheng!!- mwahahahaaa~ and i'm so not going to go back to touching 102 until at least tmr afternoon or evening!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. so if i wanna pass my 102, i better study for hrm!! -rawrrrr-

and pls do me a great favour and don't talk to me if u see me online!!!! =X apparently some ppl don't understand what's meant by 'don't click here'. hahahaa. cuz THREE ppl came to talk to me. arghh!! hahaa ppl pls help me!! dun talk to meeee!! (unless my status is not 'busy'..) thankiessssssssssss (:

oh n goong is finishing soon on ch u!! last ep is when i'm doing my 102 paper!!!!! -.- ahaaaaaaaa. GREAT. -rolls eyes- and ytd was so dramaaaa!! ahahaaaa. n i'm sorry to say this, but it looked kinda fake? bleah. ahahahaaa. okok dun comment le. hehee. but they're finally together leeeee!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ haha pardon me for saying this..they got together too late! i was alrdy kind of starting to get bored. -yawns- hhehee. but i think the princess is so stupidly cuteeeeeeeeeee!! wahahahahaahaaaa. seriously i've nv met another gal dumb-er than her!! wahahaaaa. =D and someone actually commented that i like to watch such shows cuz i'm stupid too, so i'm like looking at myself. -_-'''''''''' THANKS HOR. ok, nvm.. that aside....

after exams, i want to.....
-watch moviessssss!!
-go many many outings!
-have a bbq/chalet..which i confirm/gurantee/chop is not gonna happen =(
-get a manicure/pedicure!! =D
-EATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ernie ernie!! dun forget our dateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wheeeeeeeee!!
-go KBOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. -hoi hoi hoi!!- i'm sufferring from withdrawal syndrome liaoooooooooo. i need to singgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg =D
-maybe get a job? i need money!! i wanna go SHOPPING!!!!!
-hopefully hall application starts soon, and i get in successfully.. and can start SHOPPING!!! mwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
-GET A LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
-sort out all the messy stuff. ahaa
-change my blogskin to accommodate kitti!!! =D

ok tts all for now. abit ambitious hor? ahahaa. nvm. =P

okok. quick..nag me!! i need to get down to workkkkk!!!! =((

No comments:

Post a Comment