Saturday, November 18, 2006

who said anything about gangsters being unromantic and all that?? hahahaaa. sheeesh. this story is SO clicheee!! :p


Baby: i love you

-Thug: yeah i know everyone does!

-Baby: really?

-Thug: yeah... everyone of my friends
that are girls
tell me that everyday

-Baby: oh... but am i only your friend?

-Thug: no... youre my girlfriend...
why?

-Baby: so when i say i love you i
really do mean it

-Thug:yeah i know you do mean it...
its just that
you dont need to tell me that you love
me
anymore
cuz i know you love me since the day
we been
together and i love you more each and
everyday.

-Baby: ......

-Thug: so wanna go somewhere tonight
for our 7th
anni?

-Baby: yeah... where?

-Thug: i dont know... maybe movie then
dinner?

-Baby: ok

-Thug:ill pick you put after i get off
and get ready
ok?

-Baby: ok. what time do you get off?

-Thug: in 2 hours and then i gotta go
home and
yeah get ready which takes about 15-20
mintues...

-Baby: aye... i thought you didnt have
work
today...

-Thug: one of my co-workers called in
sick

-Baby: oh okay! so ill see you around
7:30 then?

-Thug: yeah! and babe?

-Baby: yeah?

-Thug: i love you

-Baby: i love you too!

-Thug: ok my manager is like looking
at me so
yeah.... i gotta go.

-Baby: ok bye

-Thug:bye

****************************

2 hours later...

the thug drives to his babyz house
vato walks up
to
the door and rings bell

-Baby: hey! (gives a kiss to her
boyfriend)

-Thug:wassup... you ready?

-Baby:um... wait... let me get my bag
and we can
go ok?

-Thug:ok

they both watched a movie and ate
dinner.... once
they were done eating they head back
to the car
but before she got into the car...

-Thug:wait! can i blind fold you?

-Baby: why??!

-Thug:its a suprise

-Baby: what kind of suprise?

-Thug: a big one

-Baby: okay but only if you promise me
that you
will hold my hand while we're driving.

-Thug: i promise.

-Baby: ok blind fold me...

so they drove off........... and then
they stoped.

-Thug:ok we're here!

-Baby: where?

-Thug:wait let me walk you to the
place!

-Baby: what place?

-Thug: somewhere! (and gives a kiss to
her on the
lips)

-Baby: babe!...

the thug walks her to the place

-Thug: ok.... let me take the blind
fold off

-Baby: where are we?

he takes it off her and she opens her
eyes and
sees the view of the city and at that
same spot...
thats where he first asked her to be
his nena...

-Baby: omg.... (tears come down)

-Thug: why are you crying?

-Baby: this is where you first asked
me out...

-Thug: what are you doing the rest of
your life? (he
asked on his knees and after he says
that...behind
him... in the air it says "will you
marry me?" in
firworks)

-Baby: (tears come down faster)

-Thug: i wasnt at work when you called
me... i
was
planning this whole thing!

-Baby: get up!

-Thug: yeah?

-Baby: (kisses him)

-Thug: is that a yes or a no?

-Baby: yes

No comments:

Post a Comment