Saturday, November 18, 2006

My ex is somebody. haha
Maybe I should start touching my hrm tb.
I love you guys. (:
I hate uncertainty too!
I don't understand what i'm going thru' now.
I win only when i'm not losing? diao.
I lose when i'm not winning? duh.
People around me are human beings. hahahaa
Love is not worth your time/troubles/tears. hahahaaa
Hate is tiring. love will do u more good (:
Somewhere, someone is feeling the way as i do now? hahaha
I will always treasure my frens! ((:
Forever is check it up at www.dictionary.com.
I never want to get cheated by fren and bf at the same time again.
I think my current life is alriteyys. i'm contented!! (:
When I wake up in the morning, i kiss lil' miss sotong gd morning!! ^^
My past is something i best forget about.
I get annoyed when sas ppl irritate me. hahahahaa
Parties are check out www.dictionary.com again. i don't have so much time to keep explaining stupid words to u.
My dog is bingo. i'm gonna bring it to hall nxt sem! ((:
My cat is gonna be called kitti!!!!! ^^
Kisses are don't make me repeat. check the darn website againnn.
Yesterday was one day after the day before.
Today is the day after ytd.
Tomorrow is the day after today.
I really want to know what the whole world's thinking about. including myself.
I don't want to fail my examssssssssssssssssssssss.
I have low tolerance for irritating sas guys.


hahahaaaa. decided to be a bore again! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment