Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Half of September

Thinking back, I actually mostly blogged when I got bored of typing reports/studying.

Sigh. I'm lazy even to upload photos now! Haha. Let's see what I've been doing for the month:

1) Celebrate Teacher's day! For the first time, I'm on the receiving end! :)
2) Celebrate Hatch day! Colleagues got a cake for me and B's belated bday! Nice deco on the white board. Haha. Rose from a very sweet kid&mummy :) :)
3) Celebrate Hatch day again! Lovely went to fetch me after work! :) Went to eat, had a lovely time chatting, and got very lovely and awesome creative presents!
4) Celebrate Hatch day somemore! Met mabbie the next day and went for tepanyaki :) and uh, the usual "window-shopping" at Watsons/NTUC.
5) Dans gathering! - All 6 were present and we went for dim sum! Lalala~ Was nice to catch up again, the first time after everybody officially grad! :)
6) Went for some massage coz had promo coupon =D
7) Celebrated one of the kid's birthday! Another kid came back to visit coz he was leaving the country for good. Much stuff happened, both happy and sad, and I think that was my most emotional day at work thus far.
8) Met manics =D had a good dinner/dessert and catching up. Got more niceee presents! :)
9) Went for Tampopo with colleagues!
10) Went for family grad photoshoot @ Serangoon Broadway! :D FINALLY. Haven't got the photos though. Don't know how it turned out. Mummy was gorgeous though :)
11) Celebrated lovely grandma's birthday! Lovely turned up after work again with a surprise! :)
12) Happy 33rd Monthniversary!! Watched Grown Ups and it was good and funny! :)

Ta-dah! Pictures only speak a thousand more than words, when you're hardworking enough to upload them. I think it's easier for lazy people like me to type. Haha.

Alright, midnight. So that was my first half of September thus far! :)

1 comment:

  1. Need me to buy anything for you when I go Korea? hehe.. then I got excuse to date you XP

    ReplyDelete