Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm trying to keep this space updated, though I don't know with what. Haha. Considering how infrequent I turn on my computer nowadays, it's good enough that I'm here every 2-3 weeks! :p

Life's the same~ I spend most nights either watching tv/videos or reading my book. I seem to have this fascination about stories that are set in the old English/Victorian times (I'm not sure of the correct term for it actually). Haha. Like I quite like to read stuff about the Kings and their Queen and mistresses (English equivalent of concubines, haha). Somehow they always have very complicated and interesting, twisty stories behind the scandals, and then it kind of keeps me interested in eventually whether the Queen or the mistress triumphs. Wahaha. I think I sound sadistic. Actually, it's not just English royal families, I also like reading about Chinese Kings and concubines! Tsk tsk. Seriously, men of that era are so evolutionarily driven- the one with the male heir is most often the one with the last laugh. Hai! Why are men like that ne? Hahah.

Anyway, I tried baking my first banana cake (bread), and it failed very miserably!! Hahaha. Think the ingredients a bit haywire, I would still love to try again though! :)

Exciting weekend coming up, finally a friend's getting married! Haha. I remember we were still chatting about the issue of marriage and he was mentioning proposal and all that last year, now he's getting married!!! Woohoooo. So exciting!! Hahaha.

What else?

Oh, the family photos we took at the studio are out already. We went to collect samples yesterday, to decide which are the ones to make into the proper portrait. Haha. Brother says he'll scan them if he feels like it on Friday. So maybe I'll upload them too when I feel like it. Lol.

Alright, I shall go back to stoning at the tv. Adios!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment