Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sally The Camel

There's this song I keep hearing recently, but incompletely. Like, due to some reason, I always hear only half the song, then it stopped. It goes...

Sally the camel has FIVE humps.
Sally the camel has FIVE humps.
Sally the camel has FIVE humps.
So, ride Sally, ride.

Sally the camel has FOUR humps.
Sally the camel has FOUR humps.
Sally the camel has FOUR humps.
So, ride Sally, ride.

etc...

Until it becomes NO humps.

I thought it was quite a silly and meaningless song. Coz I've never heard of a camel with as many as FIVE humps anyway, and why would the number of humps keep decreasing? So what happens when it has no more humps?

Anyway, after a few days, I finally heard the full version of the song today! I was so amused by the ending that I burst out laughing. Haha.

Here goes!-Find out what happened to Sally the camel!!


Hahahaha!! SO kuakuakua~ right!

No comments:

Post a Comment