Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Would you fancy one too?


Can you guess what are all these?











Answer @ www.crazycoffins.co.uk

I'm not sure if I would really fancy one of these for myself. It's pretty, but i'm turning into ashes and dust anyway, so I probably won't get to live in such a pretty piece of artwork :( Well, I may consider if they make urns. Haha. But come to think of it, I wouldn't want my loved ones to spend such money on me after I'm gone.

Hmmm.

Oh well. It's still quite a thoughtful business for these entrepreneurs to think up of! I guess it does help the loved ones in their greiving, coz helplessness is often a salient feeling and this would probably let them feel they can do one last thing for the departed? Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. very long nv talk to u! miss you!! see ya on 27th! are we all having dinner or sth after the convo?

    ReplyDelete