Saturday, March 06, 2010

Zoooooom!!

...And the hols are over!! =(

How saddening~ I was still jumping around happily the week before after forensic presentation.. and now it's more than a week later, with less than 2 days worth of the vacation remaining, and I'm hardly checking things off my to-do list =X

Hahaa.. I could say that i've been playing too much. But then again, it doesn't feel like i've played alot either.. Working, typing reports, watching shows, attending talks and field trips, going gaigai~ that pretty up sums up my week! Guiltily, only one out of five items are high priority stuff waiting to be checked off in the notebook.

It kind of feels weird. Coz I just realised today this is already the last official holiday before my graduation, and I feel like I haven't spent it well on...resting? Hahaha. I mean, holidays are meant for rest right? So shouldn't we be resting more during our last official hols? =X

Ahh, we're less than two months away from the last day of school! So fast so fast~ And it's the third month of the new year already! I can't believe the time just passed like that! =( I must say it's one of the busiest times of my university years, but also one of the most meaningful times spent :)

Be it a pity or a good thing, 天下无不散之宴席! Good things must all come to an end. Let's make the best out of the boring last leap!! Sigh. Drawing the boring last leap as a parallel to the 宴席 is a totally bad idea; it's like serving almond jelly for the dessert of the 10-course meal, and still having to gobble it down! -.-

Hahaa so random~ i'm just tired ok. Plus I haven't blogged for ages! BAH.

Tchao! Happy holidays! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment