Monday, March 08, 2010

Discover BOBO!! =D

I was on the shuttle bus into school today, and caught a very quick glimpse of somethingsomeone interesting on the lamp post... MY BOBO!! :D

Haha. Apparently the banners for this year's open house are up already :) As usual, like every other year, the slogan's Discover L.I.F.E. @ NTU, and then they would put one of Discover Engineering/Discover Sciences/Discover Teaching/etc.. on each banner. So MY BOBO!! is on Discover Arts, Media, and Social Sciences! (Haha, no link, but I think we have the longest name -.-)

Yea, the school is so sneaky! Tell her take photos for the HSS brochure or something only, never say put her up on the lamp post lol. So I turn sneaky too! I only sms her tell her the lamp post got her banner, never say my blog got her banner too! =x




WHEEE! My Bobo!! :D Haha. Ok, this isn't the one on the lamp post. I don't know why they put a different one up on the website, so I can't find the lamp post one!

Any freshie wants a tour around NTU? I am so proud of my bobo that i would gladly point out all my bobos to you! ^^

5 comments:

  1. hey.. where is the lamp post? haha i didnt see it anywhere le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way i can remove comments?? How come so many random ppl spamming my blog!

    Jul- haha i saw two along 179 route! one is where the bus just turned in to ntu, before turning into hall 1 there.. then the other one i can't rmb where leh..hahaha. think is can2 zebra crossing there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. harh ok.. i dun go those places. hmmm shall jog there to see! haha so kepo..

    remove? i thought can le. u are the admin what

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha ya ya.. you jog from pioneer all the way back to your hall la~ then confirm can see! wahaha

    i duno leh. i like only can delete my own comments lidat -.- where to delete from? hahaha i feel so noob! like more noob than xian lidat =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooi! tsktsk. i'm not a noob! i didnt catch her poster also lehx. maybe not observant enuff. lol.

    ReplyDelete