Monday, December 28, 2009

Supposedly Busy.

Yea, i'm supposedly busy yet fidgety. GP report's NOT going well. I'm like yawning everytime I look at it, and it hardly looks 1/3 done. But i'm leaving for Malaysia in like two days' time, and when I come back i'll be two days away from the deadline. Awesome, huh?

Aye. One tiny step at a time. I can forsee myself being EXTREMELY packed this coming semester! *sulks* Ah, must be far-sighted. It's for a better tomorrow! =X Hahaaha.

Gotta pull through the next few months. May it be a fruitful and worthy one! :)

I'm actually halfway through blogging about new year resolutions, but am losing the drive and the time. Haha. So it's been saved in drafts for some time already~ bleah! And I think it'll stay there until i'm at least done with my report.

Ahhh. Okay. Back to the meepokingggg! *Aja fighting!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment