Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Avatar (3D?)

Finally watched THE legendary movie of the year Avatar - in 3D today!

Ok, it's quite good la, the plot and all that, but I think the 3D-ness is overrated! I've seriously seen better 3D shows, that looks like the character is popping out right in front, like you can reach your hand out and touch it lidat de!! =X But Avatar's effects doesn't quite feel 3D enough leh. In fact, it just felt more like 2D+more well defined colors to me =X Haha either my memory or my eyes got problem~ or that cinema's 3D glasses are just not so good. -_-'''

Lol. Ok, but 3D or not, I still think it's quite a good movie! :) Can watch can watch~ Haha. The girl somehow reminded me of Disney's Pocahontas! -.-'' Actually, come to think of it the movie feels quite Disney! Haha.. Ok, I think nobody wants to watch movie with me liao, I always give very weird comments. Lol.

Anyway, I've just realised minutes ago that results are coming out tonight!! Haha, I'm so slow man. I kept thinking it's on 30th, so it'll be 30th night -.- Ok, so it's tonight after all. WOOHOOO!

Right, judging on my last sem's cui performance, I shall go off and do more GP now to accumulate more karma for later~

大家保重! 祝你们好运!! Eywa保佑!!

BYEEEEEEEEES.

4 comments:

  1. it reminds me of Pocahontas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:45 AM

    hahah now you said it it really feels so!! but overall very good leh the movie i like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm watching it this week!!! hahaha.. meet up meet up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. who's willissmcquiston??

    xian/bobo: yes, it's vely goood!! and vely like pocahontas! hahaha :D

    yuyu: woohoooo! enjoy the movieeeeee, nice!! :D how's ur fyp coming along??
    nwae, when will jr be ard until ar? does she still need to go back adelaide? haha. i'm busy for the whole of this week le, unless meet at night.. haha. and when's ernie coming back?? lol

    ReplyDelete