Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gimme a chance to mug!

Yes, I want to mug.

Usually, by this time of the semester, I would have settled down from all the crazy assignments and project deadlines, and found my inner peace in mugging. But not for this semester!

Exams are supposed to be officially starting next week, with the exception that I happened to be lucky enough to have my papers starting 2 weeks later. But i'm still up to the neck with so many things to do that I can't mug!!

Finally finished the last 2 f* reports (f* is the mod name, not a swear word!) today morning, and had to rush to continue the humongous amount of data entry! Humongous meaning there's a total of 60 participants' data to enter, and each participant has 20pages worth of data O_O even after splitting half-half with my groupmate, we still have to key in 600 pages worth of data each by tomorrow night.

After which we have to run data analysis and do presentation slides!! *strangles self*

When can I start mugging for my papers like that! =(

Sigh.

***

Anyway, I was bored of data entry, and so uploaded this photo!

:)

It was our last day of Spanish Level 2 on Thursday! As usual, the last day ended with the oral exams, where everybody more or less did well! (according to our teacher lol. but i think she's just very nice).. Anyway, this year's class wasn't as close as my Level 1 class i think.. heh. But still, a few of us (the ones that I'm usually closer to and hang out with in class heh) still managed to stay back after class to take a photo with Arantxa! :) :) She's the same teacher as my Level 1 class, and very very niceeeeeeeeeeeee!! :) Hehe.

I still wanna take Level 3 next semester! But the timeslot she told us she'll be teaching..sounds like the timeslot Forensic Psych will usually be on =( =( So I might have to go for the other teacher's slot instead.. Bah! Ok, I heard she's very nice also la, but just that I'm used to this teacher for 2 levels liao. Anyway, if I take Forensic Psych and Spanish Level 3, that makes my classes on 3 evenings!!! o_O And if I take French Level 4 too, is that going to make my classes like 5 evenings???

GOODNESS!!!

Maybe I can start praying hard that they decide to change the Forensic Psych timing earlier, and French Level 4 will not be so late...

BAHHHHHHHHHH!

I don't want to be the first Psych Yr 4 in history to have 5-day week in her final sem!! x_x

***

Ok ok, I shall stop worrying about next sem, when I don't even get to study for this sem's exams -.-''

Back to goddamn data entry! *POUTS*

2 comments:

  1. i think u will create history man. since u taking language u surely cannot not run away from minimum of 3 days

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dowan to create history! =(

    ReplyDelete