Wednesday, August 12, 2009

*POUTS* *unpouts* =)

Although I'm fortunate compared to many others, that school's only starting tomorrow for me, I am still like many others, grouchy about school starting soon! *POUTS*(the bobo way hah~)

Stupid internet has been down/slow the whole freaking day!! (Gorgor says some internet cable under the sea has been cut??) Doesn't help that I've chosen to procrastinate until today to do my soon-to-be-due research, and the database ain't movingggggggg! *POUTS*

Sighhhhh.

ON THE NOT-SO-POUTY SIDE,

Went kite-flying @ ECP with lovely & family on Monday! ^^

Errr, sad to say, due to my not-very-childhoodish-childhood/adolescence, it's my first time flying a kite~ =X

Hahaaaaa...

But, YAY! It went up up UP into the skyyyyyyy! =) tee hee.



Our kite was the prettiest among all up there in the sky! ^^ And halfway through it flew away and got trapped in a tree! =O We were all so *sadded~* trying to wait for the wind to blow it down (wasn't very badly trapped), but the wind blew it from one tree to another instead!! -_-''' In the end, lovely's daddy very expertly maneuvered it down, totally unscathed!!! =O *awed* hahaha!

And hor, got these two amateur-looking kite flyers, they made a Singapore-flag kite! =O Unfortunately, it wasn't very successfully made, and couldn't go up into the sky~ so they couldn't exhibit their patrioticism.. Hahaha. Nvm! Try again next year!! =) Lol.

Anyway, I'm not posting more photos in case the internet hangs again and I waste my time for nothing.

Hah!

On another non-pouty side,

BABY RENZO IS HEREEEEEEEE!!! =) =) =D

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! AiYaH! 有后代了!! Hahahaa.

No, not my baby. Haha too bad if you don't understand. LALALAAAAAA!!! ^^

*successfully un-pouted!* :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, sorry haven't been keeping in touch wor =) Your birthday coming up soon. Maybe we can arrange to meet up one of these Sundays cuz I have Korean lessons at Simei every Sunday mornings =)

    ReplyDelete