Sunday, August 16, 2009

I find my sanity in Languages.

Yes, it always seems to be the thing motivating me through every semester.

Don't scold me! I know it's unhealthy =x But you can't blame me! Beats reading articles and memorizing textbooks leh.

Haha.

Anyways, I was printing my semester's worth of Spanish Level 2's notes, and I started getting excited at the sight of those spanish words!! -_-''' It's not exactly normal, but I theresay it's more normal than going high on journal articles! (Yes, very bad cognitive dissonance.)

Lalala~

2 more days to start of a semester's worth of spanish! =D

Pity there's no French Level 4 this sem. Bah. I was actually still deliberating whether to take it or not next semester, coz it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too difficult. O_O But then I saw somebody blogging in french and I got excited all over again!! =x Hahaaa. What's wrong with me man!

Ahhhh~ I need to do work leh. My timetable is no goood. Doesn't make me feel scared enough to start doing my work. Hahaha. I only had 3 hours of lessons so far!! And that's 1/3 of my lessons already btw.

I forsee myself getting busier soon, and then regretting not having started my work earlier =x

Alright. Need to do my GPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!


Ganbate!

No comments:

Post a Comment