Saturday, April 25, 2009

Walk, watch and EAT EAT EAT!

We spent more than half of our date eating today. Hahaha.

Went to eat char kuay teow and dim sum at Wisma Food Republic. Then had desert at some ice shop at PS. Then we had popcorn and nachos during movie. After that went back to Tampines 1 to walk. Then after walking, went to Swensens for dinner.

Hahhahaa! Deardear says we are the type of couple who eat more than do anything else! Lol. Yea I think so too. I'm happy just eating and eating although I grumble about my fats while I eat lah. =X =X

Hahaha.

Anyway, we watched Knowing by Nicholas Cage. It was goooooood. Too freaky though. I got freaked out by the burning people who kept screaming and running about! O_O And when the car crashed I screamed so loudly and covered my eyes that I thought for awhile I was watching a horror movie. Hahaa. And the problem is nobody else screamed. Ahhh. I found something more horrifying than horror movies...disaster movies! O_O I really cannot become disaster worker!! I'll keep crying and crying and covering my eyes lah! BAAH. I think I got ASD again from watching the movie! O_O

Ahh well. I need to complete my stats assignment soooooooooon so I can go out and play more more more!!! =X Bah. Tired! Shall sleep earlier and do tmr. Tee hee. Me and my excuses~

LALALA. Love and missed pator-ing with my lovely!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! So happy! =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment