Friday, April 24, 2009

Over & weird

Exams are FINALLY over!!! =)

And strangely, I feel a bit lost as usual. Hah!

Spanish was okay, just rather difficult. Hahaha. Contradicting huh. They have totally random questions like "In which month was Chinese New Year this year?" diao! Like we know how to write the month also cannot rmb is which month la! And i think it's even worse for the non-chinese la. so dots!! And then there's like What's the profession of Fernando Botero and what's his nationality. Like huh who!??? And so I raised my hand and asked the teacher and she told me all the 4 names there can be found in the textbook that's why you're tested. Ya like right, thanks ar. It's the type of activity that ask you to search the internet yourself for missing information -_-'''

Hahaha. But oh well. It was fine though much much harder than I expected and than the past year papers. But who cares, IT'S OVER!!!!! =D

After 6 days of delaying of gratification!! =)

And I went to drop all my RA stuff at Q's office today! My life as an RA is unofficially over! =) Yay! Though i've learnt alot and had my fair share of fun and little money, it's time to move on to the more mind-boggling, time-consuming stuff. She did ask if I wanted to be Lab Manager la, but uhhh too busy lah. I seriously think non of the oldies RAs like us would have the time anymore though =X Ah wellll. Q was a very nice mentor though! *cheersss!* =)

Ok, I shall try to do some of my R assignment tomorrow before going out to play~ =X hahaha.

And we're FINALLY gonna catch a movie!! =D Haven't decided what to watch though =X Just plain wanna catch a movie, since we realised the last movie we caught was Benjamin Button on V day O_O madddd!! that was so super movie-deprieved!! 2.5months leh! Ok, shows we haven't been dating much =(

AND THE REVIVAL OF PATOR STARTS TMR!!!! =)

=X

Lalala~ Just let me be high la. It's a necessity! =D =D =D

I think I wanna take Spanish Level 2!! WHEEEEEEE~~~

I need lots of teevee and lots of tudou!!! and lots of only ONE deardear!! =D wahahaha!

*HIGH!!!*

1 comment: