Saturday, January 17, 2009

yo quiero francés! j'aime espagnol! =)

Okay, i haven't learn any decent spanish grammar, so pardon me if i'm wrong. Haha!

Languages are a great deal of fun! Spanish class is very very nice! =) Haha. And I secretly think (i don't want the whole world to know! Haha!) that the lessons are more well structured than French! But then, again, can't really compare coz they are different languages, and might require different styles of teaching! =)

I still love French all the same! Especially now we're FINALLY learning more useful stuff. *phew!* I can finally shop in France after May! Hahahaa. Dots. As if i'm rich. *shrugs* =P M is very nice this sem! I don't know why she is so starkingly different from the last time I took her class. Hahah. And it's very very great that i'm coincidentally having lessons together with Charlene! =) At least we can comfortably whine to each other when others start to sound cheem =X hahaha! Yay~ Level 3 is definitely more fun than 2! Regardless of company-wise or content-wise =)

Spanish is cool too! Although we're only through with What's your name and Alphabets. Hahaha. My spanish teacher praised me! Lol. She said I very good at rolling my tongue to the RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound! Wahahaha. Damn paiseh la! She keep asking me "How do you do that!? What languages do you speak? No, chinese and english doesn't have that sound!" yada yada. And she keep asking me to share with the class how i roll my tongue! -_-''' DOTS. How am i supposed to share that!? And i can't possibly tell the whole class i am pro at that coz i have nothing better to do when i was small and started practicing how to roll my tongue. . . . . =X

Yay! Spanish and French officially rocks! =D

Core mods are still pretty much the same as before, i guess. I've taken all 3 profs' modules before, so know what to expect and stuff. Rin's mod is expectedly more cheem than before! *faints* And i'm still perpetually sleepy during his lessons =X Reb's lesson is very useful as usual~ Haha. As in she teaches in a way that makes you think it's useful. Lol. F is entertaining as usual, though whether it's useful or not, i'm still quite doubtful~ Haha =X I think i should read more of the textbooks! Bleah! =X

Anyway, today was a very happy day! =D But i shall not announce first until it's finalized, or else very *touchwood* de! Hahaha super pantang~ But should be 90% confirm happy liao~ Wheeeee! =) And i really hope they come toooooooooo! *prays hard hard!* =]

Lalalaaa~ Too lazy to blog nowadays. Hahaha. Tchao!

No comments:

Post a Comment