Saturday, January 24, 2009

CNY is near! Not-so-long holidays are here! But i have a million one things to do which are too boring to get myself down to doing it! =X

And it's not a good time to get fat! =X uh oh. Hahahaha.

I wish i could safely say i've had my lion's share of enough fattening cookies and such. But on second thoughts i don't think i've eaten enough =X Hahahahaa

It's boringggggggggggggggggg. Bwah! Do not like tuitioning little brats. No, not all my tutees are brats. But if you know, you'll know who i'm talking about.

Yes, i'm being random again. *yawnssss*

I'm bored!! And lazily tired. Though i haven't really done much today.

Ahaaa.

I helped deardear select his cny clothes!! Wheeeeeeeeee! Hahaa ya totally random. Just that it was fun ma. My dear looks uber shuai now! Yayyy! =D Ok, actually he has always looked shuai~ Hahahaha! Nvm~ I am sounding random again. Lalalaa~

I have nothing to blog about! Other than learning more new useful vocab in french! Like jewellery n food words. Hahhaa

Alright. I shall stop polluting this space and be off. Chao! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment