Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Long time no see! =)

I was about to say i've been very very busy. Then I realized all i've been doing for the past 2 days are stay home, read my dearly-missed storybooks, drown under naggings and military/empress orders to clear drawers/cupboards/shelves/etc...

Hahaha.

Anyway, i've got my hair rebonded (again~)! And trimmed. And needless to say, I still look boring plain old jane. Ahah. Don't bombard me with why I don't bother to change my hairstyle. Long hair is boring, but short hair is stupid for me, coz it'll turn into a mop into no time, and I don't want to rebond my hair a thousand times a year; it's spoilt enough already! =( So just let me be boring. I don't want to launch into another explanation about why I can't cut bangs... hahah.

Oh well. Subject registration was damn weird. Half of us actually belonged to Year 4s, but we had no idea, and nearly missed our registration time~ Many many thousand thanks to xianxian and bearbear! =)

Oh oh! This week's gonna be packed. Hahaha. I don't mean wipe-more-shelves packed! I meant spending quality time with my deardear!, my electrons!, and my family!(extended). Ahahaa! See, deardear got the day off again tmr! =D and thurs is day out with electrons, added on from last sat's ktv-outing-cum-hx-bday-celebration! hahaa friday is busyyyyy! My uncle's ROM in the afternoon! He's finally getting married, which I just found out the long story behind it today~ Hahahaa. Yay! Then at night, there's the mafan bert's bday party! Why aren't we having any R21 outing before he turns 21?! *upset* Lol -_-''' And then sat is of coz my uncle's wedding lunch! =D

Oh well oh well. Might be busy next week too~ Not gonna update as regularly I guess. I'll be busy watching tv and reading books even if i'm not out. Nyahaha.

On a side note, I'm using my brother's old hp now, coz my dumb hp kept restarting and I had to send it for repair. And I have no idea how to transfer my damn photos coz my dumb lappie has no bluetooth! And I don't have the software for this hp to use the cable! -_-''' So lame~ Have to go and bug my brother liao. Muahahahaaa..

BYEEEEE!! TEEVEEEEEEEEEE TIME!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment