Tuesday, April 29, 2008

-throws cog devt tb on the shelf happily to collect dust-

Monster Q hath mercy on us! :) but her cued recalls were really bad! i knew like at least 20marks worth of the answers she was asking for, but i didn't know what she was asking for that!! the mcqs were done quite happily and i looked at the essay qns happily thinking i could walk out early. then i start doing, i realise all the whatever rules and theories recognise me but i don't recognise them! like see and memorise them before, but you suddenly throw the name only at me, i don't know it's which one of the many many i memorised! the peak of the dui feeling was when wluekwluek debriefed us about what it was abt and i could recite them offhand!! -pengz-

in any case, it's over and everyone's happy about it. i know i'm not gonna get the desired grade, but at least with some reasonable amount of praying and finger-crossing..hey!i'm gonna pass after all! =]

evo evo evo~ is suddenly yi dian ye bu ke ai. bcoz on the way back we waved at many ppl hurraying about their last paper. hai. the soul is getting weak. i seriously can't wait for THE day to come!! -pulls a long face- it suddenly feels like a friday! sigh.

and so i sat innocently, typing away at my trusty own lappie after that. and a damn BIG lizard wriggled it's way past right infront of me, across my softboard!!!! omg. i squealed and recoiled in fear and disgust at the translucent looking black spots on the damn big body. and then it disappeared among my whatevers. omg. so traumatised!! and i walked out of my room, towards The Boyfriend's room, then the BIG lizard's ally - the MEDIUM lizard, came wriggling down from it's top right hand corner position, and i screamed as it came towards me!!!! omg. freak out lah!

Dear Lizards,
I understand that i'm lovable. But pls do not attack me. You've gotta understand it's a NONRECIPROCAL relationship, and it's impossible between us. If you see the cognitive development or bio psy textbk lying around on my shelf however, you may feel free to charge at it, preferrably before and after i'm around. By all means, stay away from me as I express no interest in you, your spotted body, nor your wriggly tail.
No need thanks,
tingting

No comments:

Post a Comment