Tuesday, April 29, 2008

somebody teleport me home RIGHT NOW and i promise i'll be good forever and ever.

sigh. sending deardear off made me sad. i duno it's the homesick or it's just dreading to be alone after so many weeks of him constantly being with me. i think it's getting depressed at the thought of another person saying bye and going home while i'm still stuck here doing what?! apparently not concentrating. evolution doesn't love me; i don't have adaptive value; maybe that's why it doesn't let me concentrate so that i won't do well and natural selection will kick me out.

what!?

alright im just being grumpy. the self-promised 20min of viwawa is up, and i'm supposed to hit the book again, but i end up grumbling and procrastinating here. if anybody scolds me now i'll cry. it's not my fault i can't concentrate what!

hahaa i sound abit cranky. yea i'm alrite, just excited abt the rest of the week after tmr. (:

alright. back to the books. teleporting failed, but i'll still be a good girl primate homo sapien. hopefully evolution will love me more like that.


select me select me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment