Saturday, March 15, 2008

tingting is a very very happy girl today (ytd)! =)

initially, it was rather sucky. i had wsc on thur nite, and after returning to hall, i had bio meeting past 10pm! =X then after settling all the details about who does what and stuff, we finally decided to go back to hall and complete our own slides. so i went back to deardear's room, and on my lappie. and IT CRASHED. the deadly blue screen!! WAH! i was ultra freaked out and pissed!!! then i went into a state of frenzy and depression, coz i was stressed and upset enough already.

then deardear settled for me! yay! then after the scandisk, and we restarted the lappie, and THE BLUE SCREEN CAME OUT AGAIN! omg. then i was so uber pissed and felt like crying liao. plus i was so uber tired and it was past 1am already. and deardear ran scandisk again, and after that it seemed alright liao. but i didnt want to try restarting it again liao..just didnt want to care. i just wanna go back to my room and cry myself to slp. so i went back. then my roomie said she wont be back for the night. so deardear came over and put me to slp, and assured me that everything will be alright when i wake up again. and so he ran scandisks again while i slept.

so i slept and slept, and returned my slp debt for the past wk at one go.. i slept for almost 9 hours!! and when i woke up, everything was really alright again!! *grins* i love my deardear!! thank you dear!! =) xin ku ni le!

then i went to sch, and complained to them about the lappie crashing.. then xianxian so nice.. she knows everything has been going bad for me, so she bought me a ribena to cheer me up!! *smiles*

then tonight, while i was just finishing up my bio slides, there was a knock on the door. and i opened and was so stunned to see jul standing there, coz she didnt really know how to get to my room.. then she said "i have a surprise for you" and huiyu ernie yk just suddenly sprang out of nowhere!!! OMG!!!! i was so stunned and happy to see them (esp. ernie!!) that i started screaming! wahahhaa.. so happy that i almost wanted to cry!!! wahhhh..they delivered my ultra belated bdae pressie to me! hahaha.. it's a dorothy perkins wallet (yes, finally a new wallet!), and a mng basics which ernie sprayed the words 'i will stop(hui ting!)' on it! wahaha. so nice!! i loved everything! then ernie just passed his driving test! so after talking for very long, and they going home liao, i pestered him to drive me around.. hahaa. so we got into his car, and halfway thru', deardear called and said he cooked soup for us!! wahahahaa. damn high. so we went back to hall again after dou feng and had nice nice soup! it's really canned soup, but it's really really nice, and esp. deardear took the effort to prepare for us! :) then after that i just sent them back and that's the end of my very happy day! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS for coming over!! i was seriously super gan dong to see you'all! =)) and thanks jul, cy and deardear for aliasing with them! *hugs**

wah i type until i want to cry! everyone so uber nice to me today that im so gan dong!! =)) thank you, darlings! really love ya all! *muacks!!*

ooh! and thurs was happy 3 months for deardear and i, and happy 5yrs8mths(O_O) for jul&cy! hahaa. deardear stunned me again.. he unraveled the mystery of the lightstick in his drawer. he came over at midnight and shut me outside my room and pinned a fluorescent yellow tissue with "Happy 3 months!" written on it on my softboard! hahaa. then we went for a walk, and i only saw it when i came back from the walk. lol. and it glowed in the dark for 12hours! wahaha. so creative sia! thank you dear! ^^

hehe i go to slp le! nite nites! take care, dear friends! *hugs nonstop-ly* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment