Tuesday, November 20, 2007

jul: haha i'm not always in mugger's clique lor.. my clique always got nice mixture of ppl de.. this is the most stressful clique i've ever been in!! -.- and not i dowan to cry..is i ku bu chu lai =[

yami: oh tt day i had maths in the afternoon and genes at nite? nwae, was nice seeing you again! :D

fenfen: ok lorrrr. trex and you guys are my only motivation in 15. how sad! ahas.

yuyu: i SUPER wanna sing too!! hahaa.

temp bf: okokayyy! we go shopping with ernie too! wahaha.. i miss you! (:

mab: hahaa rare tagger!! *hugs back* you lucky girl! get to read your million and one piling up storybooks alrdy!! so excited to see you again! hahaa although i wasn't exactly in a good mood just now =X

qiqi: oh oh! another rare visitor! hahaaa. i see the blue moon rising!! :D hehee.. thankSsSsS!! and your fascination about qiqi recorded in the nick there is so funny.. wahaha. as long as u tag before with the same comp will be recorded liao ba. haha

hueyhui: rare tagger no. 3!! omg. so gan dong.. my tagboard suddenly so re nao.. thanks darling!! you jiayou too! ^^

ernie: talk to a softtoy!? wahahahaa... so funny coming from you.. sounds more like something i'll say to you! :D by the time you step out of the dentist then cannot talk to the softtoy liao, so you want me talk to it on your behalf rite.. hahahaa!!

***

thanks for all the tags ppl! :) but if i replied them all on the tagboard then cannot see liao.. haha so..yeap.

another paper down. as in really seriously DOWN. i see my grade going into the drain. it's more depressing than linear algb or HRM or personality midterm.. it was actually so depressing that i didn't even bothered to compare answers after the paper. my mind was simply in a blank when i looked at the paper, and nothing came into mind. so many times midway of the paper, i wanted to simply give up and leave. never felt so discouraged before.

bwah!

am i like having a serious extended bout of pms or am i showing the initial signs of depression?

hahaa. sounds more like bipolar though. i think i was still going about squealing after the paper tt sharon was so stunned at my highness. -_-'''

FENFEN!! i'm so so SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY i shouted at you while 'running' for the bus :( guess i was really in a terrible mood and i found myself close to tears too when i shouted. felt so ultra bad after tt. sigh. *hugs fenfen* SORRY!!

we were so high after zichar@can16 ytd nite that we imitated the laughing therapy we saw in the textbook. it's basically raising your hands and going "HAHAHA! HEHEHE!" until it's contagious and everyone starts laughing. sheesh! so weird rite.. they actually have a laughing club doing that in India or duno where.. -_-''' and so we were laughing til my tummy hurts at xian's imitation tt i felt my leg twist and i found myself sitting on the floor, still laughing. -_-''' yes, i sprained my leg while doing supposedly laughing therapy. sigh.

and so i'm mafan-ing everyone going up and down and taking stuff for me and sending me back to my room to and fro the studyroom now. hahaa it's actually not tt serious considering my past feng fu spraining jing yan. but still.....it's a sprain. sigh.

initially i was thinking it wasn't tt bad a thing coz they always say "break a leg" for good luck to stage production or dance ppl before their big break. plus the last time i sprained/tore my ligament/fractured my leg, i got the best results i ever got in my entire history of jc exams (not including a levels). but today's paper just proved it wrong.

and doesn't help i'm slacking here typing rubbish again. ahahas. rollercoaster weeks like this are seriously draining the energy out of me.

thank you all my dear friends for caring for me! feel a xiao xiao de xin fu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment