Monday, July 09, 2007

haha duno wad happened. i on the comp again one hr later and the whole harddisk vanished! -.-'' now i can't watch my show and can't even listen to any music!! zzz.. haha nvm~ go use lappie later! :p

oooh went to make my contacts ytd! the person who talked to us was only 19!!!!! omg. so young~ he looked like he was older than us.. hahaa~ and we got cheap contacts! yayy~ happy! hahaa. but think should have went to the other shop beside. owells. nvm~ haha nwae.. the woman who tested our eyesight said "you look like one of my friend. in australia de.. ta shi 96 hai shi 97 nian de HUA YI XIAO JIE." HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. madnesss. crazyyy~ so funny! and according to them, my eye curve was apprently so abnormal that they had to CUSTOM MAKE my contacts for me. -_-''' which is weird coz the last time i tested the person said it's normal and can suit most brands. yea my eye so zai..suddenly became curvier. how come this type of thing never ever happens to my body!! BBBWAH! :p and i walked out of the shop so depressed. coz i looked awful in every pair of specs i tried. everyone in the shop agreed tt i look best without my specs. *booohooooohooo* hahaha yeap. so basically ytd was like touring the west~ went to all the places i only go when i'm in sa/ntu. lols.. was good nwae :)

and today was the twice-a-year-semesterly-chaos - registration of subjects! hahaha~ got all the slots i want, coz acccording to yam and xian - i'm a rejected kid. yes, rejected by the whole level. even the slots i want also is those other ppl dowan de. that's why i got everything. =( only julyn loves me; and it's not even unconditional love. haiii~ [MOJI PLS DETECT TONE OF THIS PARA!!]

lols.. nwae.. quite scared i can't get my electives.. [quotes yam->xian]"i'll knock on troy's door and cry. you will cry with me" hahahaa~ i want french! and i want my maths! if i dun get maths i'll really cry..hafta wait another YEAR. O_O madness!!!! sheeeesh.

i'm getting bored. gimme back my D drive. i want to watch my serials. =( i'm lazy to on my lappie. zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment