Friday, April 20, 2007

tagged by my baobei! ahahahas~ decided to waste my time at home indulging in the little luxuries i've been deprieved of these days! :p here goes!

Layer One:
On The OutsideName : huiting/sotong/xiaodan/boo/bobo/tingting/.............
Birth Date : 2nd sept! PLS RMB. =D
Current status : Busy. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Eye Colour : Brown-eyed kids are inferior!! =(
Hair Colour : uhhhhh. natural. hahaha
Righty or Lefty : Rightyyyyyyyyyyyy

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : -.- chinese!
Your Fears : wo tian bu pa, di bu pa!!
Your Weakness : baobei likes bearbear too?? hahahaha! uhhhhhh i duno.. i guess i very easy xin ruan.. hmmmmm.
Your Perfect Pizza : *shrugs* dependent on mood and place! hehe. it's a DV. [xianxian says must talk stats. hahaha!]

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : wooooohooooooooooooooooo. i'm HOME.
Your Bedtime : uhhhhh. it's variable. haha
Your Most Missed Memory : hmmmmmm. i don't know. i miss so many things! hehe. i want 'em ALL BACK. =X

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : both the same.. shows that i'm young and classic at the same time. haha
McDonald’s or Burger King : i only eat one thing at BK. but i'm sick of Mac too. haha
Single or Group Dates : ehhhhh. both also can la actually. occassionally must change ma. or else kp going single/group also sian. haha
Adidas or Nike : nike! just do it!
Tea or Nestea : ehhhhh... coffee? hehe
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate makes me HIGH!! ^^
Cappucino or Coffee : i knew it! i knew it!! hahahaa.. starbucks mocha frap!

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : ya, i smoke my way thru' exams.
Curse: muahahaa
Take a shower : it's a uniform distribution.
Have a crush : you wanna make a guess?
Think you’ve been in love: ha!
Go to school : DUH. school DEVOURS me. hahaha
Want to get married : for what? torture myself? haha
Believe in yourself : of cos'!
Think you’re a health freak : uhhhh not really. look at the stuff i eat, and you'll know.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Nahhh
Gone to the mall : Yeaaa! thank goodness.. so i haven't been trapped at pulau ntu for THAT long after all! :p
Been on stage : nahhh. exam hall only. never go up on stage.
Eaten sushi : i miss sushi!!
Dyed your hair : nahh

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : nah.. i so guai!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : hmmmmm. tough nut to crack.

Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : haha i'm gonna terrify all with my answer.............. AFTER 30.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : BROWN. wahahhaa
Best Hair Colour : anything that suits you lor..
Short Hair or Long Hair : hmmmm. tentative! haha

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : this lor..
1 Hour Ago : watching some show with gorgor
4.5 Hours Ago : sleeping!
1 Month Ago : mugging? hahaha
1 Year Ago: working @ SP!

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : family, friends, KBOX!!
I Feel : lost.
I Hate : =)
I Hide : under the table?! hahahahaa
I Need : to sort out my feelings. hmmmm

Layer Twelve : Tag five people!!
you, you, you, you, you.
whoever you are.
just do if you want to.

----------------------------------------
not tagged by bobo. just doing for fun =]

My name is: see above. haha
I may seem: happy-go-lucky, blur, stupid, nice
But I’m really: happy-go-lucky, blur, NOT a joke, NOT that nice, MANIC. aha
People who know me think I’m: what they think i am. zz

If you knew me you’d probably: laugh at me. seeeeeeeee?
Sometimes I feel: like burning up LWN, so i don't hafta spend anymore time there.
In the morning I: die without coffee before studying

I like to sleep: period. i just like to slp.
If I could be doing anything right now I would be: painting my nails. HAHA.
Money is: not wan neng, but without it you wan wan bu neng. SHEESH.
One thing I wish I had is: peace in the heart and mind.
One thing I have that I wish I didn’t: textbooks. ahaa
What I don’t need: a boyfriend. wahaha

If I had one wish it would be: happiness~
Love: what about it?
My body: is screwing up.
If an angel flew into my window at night I would: take photo with him. heyyy it's not everyday jin cheng wu flies into your room, okay.
If a demon crashed into my window I would: uhhhhh. check if his nose it broken? -.-
If I could see one person right now it would be: anyone!
Something I want but I don’t really need is: duno.
Something I need but I don’t really want is: an answer.

I live to: be a joke??
I dare you to: make me fall in love with you. nahhh. on second thoughts, that will be too easy! wahahaha. make me hate you instead! yayyy
I am afraid of: refer to above
It makes me angry when: ppl treat me like a walking joke.
I dream about: jy, wk and massacre! -_-'''

I daydream about: everything but my books and the massacre.
My ideal mate would: change my mind about bf and marriage.
My ideal life would be: being xianxian's mummy!! HAHA.
One thing I know that I will never be able to do: forget hurt.
If I could change one thing about myself physically, it would be: -shrugs-
I am disappointed with: alot of stuff. like a friend, the massacre, and my not hitting the books now, etc..
I am elated with: being HOME! =)

----------------------------------------------

okay, i really should get offline. been leaving ernie's blog on and the song has been playing and playing non-stop while i took a supa long time blogging silly stuff. hahaha. look at the time i started blogging. and look at the time now: 9.31am. [haha, 12hours ago i was bathing! -_-'''] lols.. really oughta go liao.

am so happy management's FINALLY over. the one i dread most. hehee. better get back to the books now! =)

finally had mum-cooked food ytd nite at HOME. sitting there and lang tun hu ye everything set infront of me after a nice 45min bath. wahahaha. and mummy keeps niao-ing, "chi zhe yang duo.. ni yue lai yue xiang fei po le la.." and smiling all at the same time. (: and i'm gonna have gorgor-cooked spaghetti later!! :D

can't pen down my feelings now. coming home is a totally indescribable feeling which just melts you down inside.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment