Sunday, April 22, 2007

RAWRRRRRRRRR.

this is so so sucky!

i got the flu virus @ LWN ytd! =[ so now i'm dying. wasted so much time resting and trying to get well soon but after so long i just haven't gotten well. SHUCKS.

first, i tried to warm up myself in the cold cold library with coffee in the evening. then i tried to take my flu med and go to slp early at night, and i realise the caffeine is keeping me up. DOTS. qi si wo le lor!! now i know, nescafe is the only cafe that doesn't keep me up at night -.-''

and so today morning i woke up with my nose still leaking and my throat turning weird. so sx and i went frm tr27 to the benches outside lt3 and in the end, still back to LWN. urrrrrgh. ok, so i finally get to settle down and eat my beloved porridge and wait for steph's ai xin jacket. hahahaha. and then, i guai guai de took my flu med before studying. and i started NODDING OFF. arghhhhh! the medicine is effective when it's not supposed to be effective, and not effective when it's supposed to be effective!! -_-'''

so here i am, back in hall. having wasted the whole day doing nothing but wasting time and sleeping. SUCKS lor! =(

k, gonna drag myself down to the reading room. or i'll never complete anything!

ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment