Tuesday, April 17, 2007

hahahhaa. am blogging in the library again! so chui~ -_-'''

finished my FIRST paper, finally! ahahahas. social psych. was alrite in a way, and not alright in a way. at first i was totally stunned by the essay qns.. then my mind went like BLANK. TOTALLY BLANK! -panicks- then i went to do the mcqs to regain my composure. and crapped my way thru' the qn at the back first until i suddenly recovered my memory! yayyy~ *phew* so scary! i have no idea why my mind jus suddenly went blank like THAT. O_O nwae, got half an essay wrong alrdy. so...... =X

don't care~ over then over le! =)

hahahhaa. and ytd nite was so horrible. i had no idea how i survived the ordeal. x_x nwaes, ended up studying with jaron only at 11pm. and it's all S*****L's fault. cos' the sms-es only came in at like 1.30-4.30am. YUCK.

and somebody still played a prank on me!! *angry!!* wahahhaa~ no la, actually i gotta admit it was kind of funny -.- but STILL. dang! haha~

and i was so tired and bothered about some stupid stuff. rawr. how irritating is that. things like this always happen before exams. shitty shitty shit. i am so not going to bother myself with stupid stuff. urgggggh!


and so i slept at 2.30am, woke up at 5.30am, went back to slp at 6am, and woke up again at 6.30am. HAHA. stupid rite?? i was in those kinda mood like, i need to study, but i'm sleepy. O_O

rawr.

management paper up on thurs.

i need my beauty slp.

went into exam hall with a can of nescafe today morning! wahhaha~ The Goddess was so amused when she walked past me.. "woww..coffee!!" -.- wahhaha~ and i think i must have looked uber tired, esp. after the paper. cos' pingjun and jingsian were aparently amused by me. hahahaha. think it was the pin -.-

lalala~

shall get back to work.

lee wee nam is my haven! this is where i belong.. -_-''' mugging rocks! esp. when it's MANAGEMENT.

-pls detect tone-

ahahaas.

ciao~

good luck for those having papers!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment