Wednesday, April 18, 2007

for the first time i read the newspaper, and i nearly cried.

this is way too disturbing.

***

i think i've been smiling/laughing too often. i've been doing that so much that ppl no longer take me seriously. sad, huh? it took me 5 whole minutes to convey my "i am angry" msg across. and i had to shout before somebody stopped laughing and realised i was SERIOUSLY angry. shout. how pathetic is that. i can't even rmb the last time i shouted at a friend. ok, besides last feb/march. but that was different. this is.... just plain stupid.

speaking of stupid. it's self-fulfilling prophecy i swear. ppl call me stupid too often. and i really think i am stupid. so i act stupid. so ppl continue calling me stupid. so i AM stupid?! wth! ok, that besides the point.. even if i'm really stupid, stupid ppl have feelings too. you don't laugh at them like you always do, when they are angry. oh wells. i can only say, ppl who do that must be stupider than me.

-rawrs-

that totals up to 2 things that spoiled my mood for exams.

agrhhh.

can't let this happen. i gotta focus.

and i think i just said something totally embarrassing in the library today after waking up in a groggy state. -_-''' i should just keep my mouth shut next time! hahaha~

*cheer up, girl!* ---> that was private speech, i.e. something NOT from the social psych tb. yayyy~

rawr. i gotta start talking in an entirely biz context! coz tmr's my Management paper. grrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment