Tuesday, November 07, 2006

haha. i didn't blogged for more than 36hrs! isn't tt like...a miracle?? =D

ahahas. exams starting nxt wk le.. so scary~ i've hardly started with revisions.. so trying to stop myself from coming online so frequently lor. hahaha. so guai rite? hehe. so why am i here? to email my dear prof cha! muahahaa. scarely he decides to date me too!! wahahaha~

nwae, my bro lapnapped my lappie for his proj le.. hahaha. so i got no lappie in my study rm now!! which is prob a gd thing cuz i wun kp coming online, and can conc on studying! muahahaaa. cuz i dun like the hse pc keyboard, so won't be tt tempted to come online. wahhahaa~ but i'm still using it now lehhh -.- but i came to email prof cha... so it's excusable. MUAHAHA -.- haha wad's tt called? risky shift?? social loafing? wadever... hahahaha. i think it's neither =X

lalalaaaaa.

yay. i'm quite hyped up about studying today!! wahahha~ -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment