Tuesday, October 10, 2006

GUNGUN!! i passed the iron test!! ^^
JUNNIE!! they found my vein after a super long time! but too thin leeeeee!! =X
JAREN!! pls remind me to lift more dumbbells nxt yr before you wanna go donate! =D

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA. guess you guys should know what went wrong during blood donation drive le.. wahaha. so after waiting for almost an hour, i didn't get to donate!! =(( lols. went with jy and hh, and they didn't pass the iron test i already sian le, coz leave me stoning alone very bored! then nobody pei me.. then i wait wait wait so long, finally comfortably sitting there le, the nurse cannot find my vein! hahaha. then she still ask the senior nurse come and help me find! HAHA. then eventually found la, but too fine le, she say better not, cuz the needle very thick... hahahaaaa. and she was damn funnyyyy!! okk want to know ask me..i think i blog about it, the uninterested ppl will fall asleep reading.. lols. =D

lalalaaa. went for the schizophrenia talk todayy! hahahaaaa. was quite interesting.. =) mab mab.. guess what?! poe had some mental illness.... =X as in, literally. -hurhurhur- ok i don't want to sound too evil, but yea.. read between the lines yourself. lols. oh yea.. we read The Tell-Tale Heart.. something lidat i think.. cna't rmb the exact title le.. hehe. =))

okokkkk. i BETTER STUDY. lols. hh and hq say they read my blog always talk about studying! have meh?? wahaha. maybe cuz that time was hols.. lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment