Wednesday, October 11, 2006

bahh! was super hungry just now! and after eating, i am super tired now!! hahaha. silly me! =X

lalala.

online quiz today for forensic.. so don't need go sch so early.. hmmmms. wonder if we're getting back our hrm today! =( so scary~ hahaha. oh wells! argh. i didn't study for forensics! hahaha. cuz it's the third test we are having based on the EXACT same topics! lols. don't ask me why, i have no idea! =D

la di da. i yam bored.

booooooooooooooooooo. so tired! zzz..

trying to do my writing assignment! but don't know what to write.. blahs! =X btw, did i mentioned? i got an A- for my 2nd assignment! wooooo~ finally a pointed head letter.. haha although still got the -.. but better than nothing la. though i don't understand in what way is it better than my 1st assignment~ -_-''' boooooooooooos. sad. i don't even know what's supposedly the good or bad thing about my writing. murphy didn't comment as usual.. =( so irritating! i wish she would write a long page of commentary like iris teng! hahahaaa. yada yada. just blogging rubbish as usual!

-sigh. okkk shall try to complete my assignment 3! ahahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment