Tuesday, September 12, 2006

yayyyyy. finally get to blog! hahaha so proud of myself! i stayed away from the temptations of lappie for the whole nite ytd n revised my psych!!

GAIGAI i juz had lecture on defense mechanisms ytd!! wahahahaa~ yah yah i learn abt repression!! hahahahaaa. so funny... it was my fav lecturer's last lec!! :(( boooos. so saddddddd. hahahaha but he was super funny laaaaaaaaaaa. "Kill daddy, F*ck mummy!!" -.-''' wahahahaha we were all like laughing like duno wat for the whole lec.. omgggg. =D

hahahaha. tut was short. supposed to be 2hr.. then finish aunt agony presentation then she let us off le!! tt's only like 45min!! then we were all so stunned. jaron went like "HUH?? CAN GO LIAO AR?" wahahaha. then jy jx n i went to cafe by the quad for lunch.. hahaha had a long long long chat... yay~ so funnn!! hahahaha.

oh ya we coined a new nickname for SOMEBODY. hahaha no not the somebody reading this.. another somebody in sch.. he's going to be called BING GAN XIAN SHENG for the rest of his life! wahahahahahah~ so funnnnnnnnnnn. lols.

n i'm glad they all share the same sentiments as me!! *phew* okkk at least goes to show i'm not over-sensitive wahaha~ =)i hope i get to choose my tuts nxt yr or sem... hahaha then duneeed perpetually stuck with someone liao. so siannnnn i duno why i so you yuan with her.. even advisor oso the same. arghness(ec). =X

blahhhh. jx says nus offers masters in psych.. then can go melbourne uni for last yr to get doc. hmmmms. am really considering like chiong-ing all the way liao.. really interested in wat i am doing now.. n since i can't do much with an honours, maybe i shld just chiong all the way n get a higher degree. bleahs. say until so easy... tks alot of time n money n BRAINS. sadly speaking all of which i DUN HAVE. wahahahaha~ -.-''' lols. aiya nxt time then say baaaaa. still got so long.. dun even know can clear my first sem not.. hahahaa

lalalaaaaaa. was thinking. nxt time if i really have children.. i'm going to bring them up very strictly. hahahaa. last time when i was younger i used to hate my mum for being so strict with me.. then i would tell myself nxt time i'm gonna be nice to my children so tt they wun hate me... wahahhaha~ now i look arnd i'm grateful i'm brought up so strictly. hahahaa. at least i am a proper person.. haha ya la.. i know i'm not an ANGEL(haha sensitive word) exactly.. but at least i m normal n ya..i know how to zuo ren(no not literally)~ haha then mummy nv gave me wat i whined for when i was young.. hahaa i rmb i used to hate cutting my hair. then my fren told me she ask her mummy go bring her eat macs if she want her to cut her hair. so i decided to try the same thing.. then all i got was mummy scolding me until i almost cried. -.- wahahahah yea la.. tts how strict my mum was. waahahaha. but now i tink.. maybe it's cuz of all tt now i learn to work hard for what i want, cuz i know i wun get it if i juz sit there n whine.. =) hahaha so much gan chu huh? cuz recently see my this cousin quite jialat.. like p5 alrdy still like so whinny n childish.. like kindergarden or p1 kid lidat.. then everything oso scared everything oso want go tell mummy.. then my mummy was saying nxt time he become sissy then cham... haha so scary... he really super whinny n all tt... =X okok i dun ever want my children become lidat!! hahahaha tt is if i ever haf children la~

lols. tt day saw this video then the woman giving birth.. as in natural birth... then she look so agonised. omgggg. hahahaha. so scary. n it looks damn painful. hahaha n i wanted 4children. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms. =X

yayyyyy. 2 more of my frens r attached!! so happy for themmmmm~ wahahaha got really super high when they told me!! heeeeeeeeex. =D lalalaa~ i always very happy when my freinds get attached. lols.

yayyyy. i LOVE my blog song.. hahaha its mi DIE xiang lor bfffff. ur chi lousy la still wanna fight with me :p hahahaha. n ernie wat in the world is MI MIS??? -.-

okok 9am le.. gtg sch le.. hahaha yea.. going back for research prog.. then meet julyn n huiyu... hahaha. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment