Tuesday, September 12, 2006

oooohs. so tired. wanted to study. but super shagged leeee. eyes pain le.. cnnt absorb anything.. hahaa been studying almost the whole day leeeeee. ahahaas.

yeap. went back to sch for the rp thingy.. then studied n blah. met huiyu for lunch n after her quiz.. hahahaha. the bus spoiled. then we were at the busstop then the busdriver in gd mood or something.. we nv even tk his bus he also gif us complimentary tix.. wahahhaa. so dumb.

okk so dumb. both beavan n garrel juz msg-ed me to tell me they FINALLY saw each other in their camp.. hahaha so dumb. they sound like some long lost lover lidat wahahaa. watever lor. same camp bound to meet de ma.. hahaha.

oooooh. going down my cousin's hse at yew tee every thurs to try to help tutor him.. hahaha try to help lor. although no money.. wahahaa. but nvm la.. relative ma. last time my cousins oso tutor my chi n phys lidat... hmmm duno if i still rmb my PRI sch stuff.. but try lo. hope will help abit more or less... heeex.

bleahs. really super super tired. eyes so pain. so happy i actually studied today!! hahaa ok at least didn't went back to sch for nothing.. hahaha. okok i muz persevere!! =)) hahaha persevere for the sake of my degreeeeeeeee. ahahas. jiayou jiayou!! ^^

zzzz.so tireddd. hahahaha. i muz learn from testicles... study hard but have fun too! hahahaa. so i muz tk my deserved rest now since i've been studying the whole day!! wahahah~ =))

lalalaaaaaa. forgot wat i wanted to say le hahaha.

all the best mab dearie!! jiayouuuu!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment